Modern Mercury Capri Parts 1991-1994
   
 
SEARCH  FOR  CAPRI  PARTS  >>
Modern Capri Parts on Facebook
 Home: Catalog Home: NEW & USED MERCURY CAPRI PARTS / CAPRI PARTS 1991 / 91, 1992 / 92, 1993 / 93, 1994 /94 : Wheels, Rims, Center Caps  

Catalog Home
View Cart
Home

Wheels, Rims, Center Caps

Mercury Capri Center Cap - 15" Alloy Seven (7) Spoke Rims / Wheels - 1994 XR2 Models Only - NEW / USED

SKU: WHL-012


A used, original, round / "domed" center cap for the 1994 Mercury Capri XR2 equipped with original 15", seven (7) spoke, alloy wheels/rims. This Mercury Capri seven spoked rim was used exclusively on the 1994 Mercury Capri XR2 Model Only.

This 1994 Mercury Capri XR2 center cap has a domed appearance. This 1994 Mercury Capri XR2 center cap is a very rare, one year of manufacture part for only the 1994 Mercury Capri XR2 / Turbo mode. As expected, the last new, remaining 1994 Mercury Capri XR2 Domed Center Cap is extremely rare ans as such is priced at about the twice the price of a used one per the drop down ordering menue.

Application - 1994 Mercury Capri XR2 / turbo: 1994 Mercury Capri Mercury Capri center cap for those equipped with OEM 15" alloy rims - 1994 Mercury Capri center cap (F4JY1130A / F4JY-1130-A).

This Mercury Capri Center center cap is no longer available new from Ford. For ease or identification purposes the last original Ford part number for this 1994 Mercury Capri 15" Alloy Seven Spoke Rims CENTER CAP was: F4JY1130A / F4JY-1130-A

Please browse the entire Modern Capri Parts catalog for all your 1991 Capri parts, 1992 Capri parts, 1993 Capri parts, 1994 Capri parts needs
$99.97 each

Quantity:

USED or NEW?:

Quantity:

USED or NEW?:



Product Reviews




All material © 2019
Modern Capri Parts
Terms & Conditions 
Privacy 
Policies 
FAQ's
 Related Capri Links
Advertise Your Business
 
Please come and visit MCP.biz "24/7"
Telephone Orders, Parts Inquiries & Customer Service : 1.610.350.9360
Call 1-610-350-9360 for support
Modern Capri Parts :    a Division of Progressive Resources, Inc.     Established, 1994